Monday, January 18, 2010

Yes. The Best Thing Ever. =)


I always wondered how it would feel to be heard, for once. It was always me who listened, the one who gave advice, the "wise guy" or whatever you call it. And then you came around. I saw that you were just like me, waiting for someone to come along who would listen to what you had to say, someone in front of whom you can cry your heart out and laugh about it the next minute. I saw myself in you.
You told me it was okay to talk, to pour your emotions out once in a while and you would always listen to me no matter how stupid or impractical I sound. Many people have said that to me before, but I knew you were the only one who meant it. You'd tell me everything and I'd do the same. It felt like I've finally found someone who speaks my language.You have no idea how much that means to me. Sometimes, when I'm sad, just looking at you, or even thinking of you makes me smile. It's strange, but good. :) And every time I look at you, my heart does a somersault. You make me so happy.
I'm not just saying it. You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me. =]

2 comments: