Wednesday, March 24, 2010

14 and counting...

So, now I get it. All of it. I didn't know it would be so hard. I almost hate being a teenager now. I guess there is a bright side to it. Maybe, I just can't see it. But as of now, I hate it. I hate every single moment of it. And somehow, I don't have a feeling it's going to be alright any time soon. Why? Well... Many reasons. Most of them childish. Few of them making sense. I guess that's where I'm stuck. Stuck in between getting over childhood and stepping into... well, another world altogether. A world called adulthood. Am I ready? No. Does it matter? I don't think so. It sure as hell seems inevitable to me...

3 comments:

  1. Yes we are entering a new world.Adulthood.And later we'll enter oldage which is yet another world.But are there so many worlds?The world is but one.But again everybody has a different world which keeps changing.It is true that this world in which all living things live, there are many worlds.And a living being travels from one world to another and that is(I think) one of the definitions of life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True... What a paradox life is... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will tell you something, teenage is like d best part of life, trust me, I miss,it!!! I know there will be pressures n all that, but enjoy as much as possible, cz soon you wil be worrying about jobs, higher education, settling down, serious relationships n what not!! Have fun, till then! :)

    ReplyDelete