Friday, April 22, 2011

Not today!

I have this crazy habit of retaining things that have been used, no matter how old, worn-out and useless they become. A favourite soft toy, comic book, t-shirt, stationery, anything! I even keep gift wrapping covers from birthday gifts. Call me crazy.  I just can't seem to get rid of them! The fascnitation over something that led me to buy it just does not seem tofade away. I just like to shove them down under my bed... I'd probably not even look at them or think of them, but the feeling that comes knowing that I still own that stuff is strangely comforting :)

It's weird how I get more attached to inanimate objects quicker and more often than to people. :\

i just found one of my favourite pair of white shoes in my closet. I think that they were the prettiest pair of shoes that I ever bought. :)

Although my mum keeps pestering me to throw 'em away, I just say,
"I'm not throwing it away,
Not today..." :)

4 comments:

  1. I can Toh-Tah-Lee relate!
    MY cupboards overflowing coz of such things... my 1st drawings books, wrapping papers, broken toys, EVERYTHING!

    My parents have been asking me to throw it away since I-don't-know when.
    They just don't understand how comforting it is.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Wrapping papers are often prettier than the gifts that come in them . :P

    I know, right?! xD
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all those stuff too! I even had d test tube, I broke in chemistry lab! I put dem all in a coffe mug n keep it on my table n call it memory table! :) once my friends were home, n I was showing them those stuffs they got very very bored! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Memory table, eh? That's really nice :D

    ReplyDelete