Monday, April 25, 2011

Rebecca Black needs to stop singing...

...not that you can really call what she does as singing. It's just blaring, completely non-melodious, mind-numbing cacophony. No exaggeration. Seriously. She makes Justin Bieber sound good. Her songs make Ke$ha seem like a lyrical genius. That's how crazily annoying her songs are.

Really, Rebecca. Maybe you should try using words other than "morning" and "friday" in your songs. it gets a little, just a little monotonous. Dontcha think? Please don't confine yourself. And maybe  you could try experimenting with notes rather than using one note for the entire song.

Just a thought.
Cheers. :)

9 comments:

  1. OH yes!
    I agree, toh-tah-leeeeeeeee!!

    That song! <_<

    There is this other song called 'My jeans' by Jeanna Rose or someone! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with every WORD you've written.
    Rebecca Black should just DIE.
    She makes Justin Beiber look look a rockstar. :O :|
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oyeee!
    I agree. TOTALLY.
    Rebecca, GO DIE x(
    Waise I like Justin, Po. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Blue Periwinkle- haha!
    I just listenend to 'my jeans'.
    DEATH HAPPENED OFF. :O
    These chotu girls think they're too cool for school. :|

    @Poulomi- I know riiiiight?

    @Girl Next Door- Yeah, she should do that!

    Arre...It's okay.
    To each his own. :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you forgot 'fun, fun, fun, fun'! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anish- Yes! 'fun fun fun fun'. :P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAA! Her lyrics are dammmnnnn funny.


    7am, waking up in the morning
    Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
    Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
    Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
    Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
    Gotta get down to the bus stop
    Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)

    WHAT SHOULD WE DO IT SEEMS? If she wants to have Cereal or milk? Huh? Crazzy she is. :|
    That too in a bowl kathe! :P

    ReplyDelete