Friday, May 27, 2011

5 Foods!

HELLOOOO! HOW ARE?! KHANA KHAKE JAANA, HAAN? :D

They say vegetarians don't have much of a choice when it comes to food. Well, who cares.   We love our food, anyway. :D
Vegetarainism ZINDABAD! :D
Hehe. :P

RANDOM. :|

Anyway.

Favourite foooods. Here they are. :D

5. Pizza Hut's Double Cheese Pizza
 Yeah, I love my cheeeeeeeese. =D
Oh oh oh! For the record, DOMINOS SUCKS.
PIZZA HUT FTW! :D

4. Masala Dosa

EEEE! :D


*mouth starts watering*


3. Pav Bhaji

 

Yumm, innit? :D



2. Gulab Jamun with Vanilla Ice Cream


This post is seriously killing me.
I'm sooo hungry now. :|


Aaaaaaaannnnnddddd, #1 goes tooooo... *drum rolls*

1. Mango pickle + Rice


YESSSSS!!! ALL HAIL.

+


Don't forget, VEGETARIANISM ZINDABAD!! :D

Okay, bye bye.

*rushes to the kitchen*


9 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaar i feel lyke eating all of them... gud taste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeaah...VEGETARIANISM ZINDABAD!! :D
    :D
    How did you skip pani puri ? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! :D

    Sugar Cube- it was a tie between pav baji and pani puri, and at that moment, I just felt like pav bhaji. Pani puri's a fav too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree vegetarianism zindabad !! hey and Mango pickle with Rice yumm classic :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You clearly are missing out on the joys of butter chicken, keema paratha and steak.
    Yes, I am a blasphemous Jain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @prathi- I know, right? Can't get enough of it. :D

    @Anish- Haha! I don't know about that, but yeah. Quite the blasphemous Jain, you are. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh... making me hungry. Veggies ki Jai I tell you:)
    p.s: you forgot chocolate?:P

    Nice blog you got here, following this:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha! Well, I wasn't feeling like chocolate at the time. :P

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. VEGGIES FTW!

    Avakai !!!! :D

    Do they make jars and jars of it in your house too?

    We have about 12 varieties! :D

    ReplyDelete