Thursday, May 26, 2011

6 Places!

Home is where the heart lies.
Apart from home, there are many other pleces that my heart wants to lie. :P
So, here goes. =D

6. Paris
(Actually, a tour covering the whole of Europe would be good, but if I had to choose, Paris would top the list.)   ;)
Need I say much?
Would be even better if I went there with him. :)

5.Jammu and Kashmir
I read an interesting quote in the paper today which made me feel like going there.
"Our pictures of Kashmir are old. We think of Kashmir either as pictureseque or with terrorists."

Maybe going there will change what I think of Kashmir too. :)

4. Moscow
Russia seems fascinating. =)


3. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands


2. Ireland
Legends, myths and jolly good music! :D


1. Gangtok
Undoubtedly the best place I've visited till date :)

2 comments: