Ooh! It's taking me an unusually long time to finish the challenge. :P
Haha! I've been feeling a little low this week and I don't even know why. =(
7. I want an iPod Classic. In electric blue.
I used to have one, but my grandma wanted to use it for all her Bhagavad Gita lectures and Bhajans, so I gave it to her.
6. I want all the good songs that I've heard recently on it;
besides my old collection.
My dad doesn't let me download songs, so I have to buy them. Sigh.
5. I want contact lenses.
Get rid of these glasses.
4. I want to get into a college of my choice.
3. I want my mom to pay a little more attention to me whenever I try to tell her that I did/wrote/made something nice.
2. I want to be more comfortable playing the guitar.
Which means I'll have to practice.
1. Now, at the moment, I want him here.
Right beside me...