Friday, May 06, 2011

8 Fears!


BOO!

Haha! We all have fears, don't we? Well, here are mine, silly as they are.

8. Ships

As much I love the movie Titanic, I have to admit that this movie has scarred me for life. I watched the movie for the first time when I was around 4 years old and I vowed to myself never to get on a ship. Never have, and I don't think I ever will.

7. Looking into the mirror in my bathroom, especially at night

Thanks to Greeshma Ravi and an overdose of Dexter episodes.


6.  Cockroaches

Well, not fear. But lots of disgust. 
Maybe a little bit of fear. Not much. Just a teeny weeny bit.


5. Letting my hand dangle from the bed

I have a feeling that something might just pull me under the bed and stab me in the back


4. Speed

I will freak out if someone drives a car or a bike too fast


3.  Death

(in general)


2. Painful death

(in particular)

1. Losing someone/something I really love/like

3 comments:

  1. Number 5.
    What? You too? I thought I was the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I Have the the same...fears!! !:O

    ReplyDelete