Wednesday, May 04, 2011

9 Loves!


Well...

1. MUSIC.

Singing, my guitar, Coldplay, et al...
First love. <3

2. Reading
 Love it so much, that whenever I eat dinner alone and there's nothing to read, I just read what's on the Catch salt sprinkler. :P

3. Chocolates

Dark, milk, fruit & nut, wine, anything. :)

4.  Parents, Sister Friends, him.

(in no particular order)

5. Writing

(very recently)

6. Winter <3

7. Beaches :)

8. Anything that's made with paneerrrr. :)

9.The colour Blue

I have a weird connection with this colour...almost karmic, if you may. :P







3 comments:

  1. 4. Awww :) me too!
    7. Crazy abt beaches too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Colours- :)

    P.S. You have a sister too? :P
    Mine's so annoying. :P


    @The Blue Periwinkle- Thankyouuuu. :D

    ReplyDelete