Monday, May 16, 2011

BLOGGERRRRR :@

Okay. Apparently, Blogger.com has been "bitten by a bug" and all posts that were published on May 11th, 2011 were deleted along with the comments. My posts haven't been retrieved yet and I'm cursing Blogger day and night for this shit. Blogger has promised all its users that all the lost posts would be retrieved by 16th May, 2011. FYI, I don't see any of my posts back on my blog, Blogger.com.
I really hope you're doing something about this because I'm madly pissed off with you.


YOU BETTER RETURN MY LOST POSTS, OR IT WON'T BE NICE! UNDERSTAND?


Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I was just about to stop loving Google, when my posts came back.

    PS: Sometimes I visit your blog just to listen to good music :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reallyyy? Hope mine come back too. :'(

    Haha! Thanks, Anish. Maybe I'll update my playlist this week. :)

    ReplyDelete