Thursday, May 19, 2011

YAHOOOO! xD

I read an interesting qoute on Facebook the other day which said, "Three words that are more powerful than 'I love you' are 'Results are out!'. AND IS IT TRUE OR WHAAAAT. Sooooooo, my friends! The ICSE/ISC board exam results were out a couple of days ago. I was tense as hell. Shivering. Biting my nails. Unable to let the food in my mouth go down my throat.
AND GUESS WHAT!

I scored 92% with 90+ marks in my favourite subjectsssss! Weeehooo! :D

My parents were elated!! Wow. Best feeling in the world. :D

YAY! Whoo! :D

<3

9 comments:

  1. Haha, I remember two years ago when my ISC board results came out. Mind you I didn't care because I was giving entrance exams.
    But congrats! 92% is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!!!
    congrats sweetie!!!:):)
    so proud of you!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuuu everybodyyyy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo. :D

    yaaaaaaaaaaay!

    Congo, you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...
    Congratss!

    jus been to ur blog..
    and congrats for u owned a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete