- We do rebel. When you know it's our hormones and not us, do you mind talking a little more politely? Thank you.
- Having stated the above fact, we do not rebel against every little thing that comes our way.
- Not all of us have a strong dislike towards our parents. In fact, we wish they were a little more understanding of us.
- Not all of us hate going to school. In fact, sometimes its the only place we want to be.
- Yes, we crush on a new guy/girl every single day. You should know it's normal. When you know we'll be over it, what's the fuss all about? We know "academics" is the most important thing in our lives at this point of time. IT IS JUST A CRUSH.
- We don't like it when you claim that we're not working hard enough/serious enough. You're either blind, or really really really really living in denial.
- Not all of us think cussing is cool. It's only when you talk to us like you detest us and more so, act as if you're God's gift to humankind that the cussing begins. ( This applies to some really cranky treachers that I know of)
Since you fail to understand this, we shall show you HELL.
We're teenagers. We'll scare the living shit out of you.