Saturday, July 02, 2011

Wow.

Surprise surprise! I've been awarded the Stylish blogger award by my lou-ly frands who are rather impressive bloggers themselves, Prathi and Colours
THANKS, YOU GUYS! :D

A sincere apology going out to Prathi. I should've done this a long time ago, but it kept slipping my mind. Silly, stoopid me. :\


Anyway... :D




          Yayyy. *does the happy dance* :D

RULES:


  • Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Spread the love and honor. Award recently discovered bloggers.
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
                             ........................................................................




Seven things about me.

  1. I procrastinate. Like, a lot.
  2. I hate arguing.
  3. I'm kinda addicted to blogging now.
  4. I think self-help books are pointless.
  5. I like to dance.
  6. I'm eating Maggi noodles at the moment.
  7. I still love the Backstreet Boys.


Now, spreading the  lou and honour. :D


12 comments:

  1. lol.. I dont like those self development books either,
    A year more you will stop liking back street boys..:P I was 18 when I stopped!
    And you have no idea how much I procrastinate!!!
    Anyways congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats:)

    New template and all eh:) Nice...
    But I rather liked the earlier template, maybe because of my affinity towards black.
    But the header totally rocks, like totally:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I'm honored...n cheered too! Thank you, sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy, thanks a lot :D
    I love your blog btw, plus the music makes it all the more great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratssssssssssss!!
    :)
    Yeah,I too believe, the self help books are pointless. I kinda liked Backstreet boys..but their songs make me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youu! :D
    Did i say that i totally love your playlist? :D
    Awesome it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colours- I think I'll always love the Backstreet Boys. :P And thanks! :)

    Priyanka- Thank you. :) Change is good, isn't it? xD

    Indu- You're welcome! You deserve it. :) <3

    Anish- You're welcomeee! I lou your blog too! Ah, thanks. :)

    Andy- ^_^

    Blue Periwinkle- Thank youuuuu. :D
    They make you sad? But why??
    And thanks again. I shall keep updating it. :)

    J- You're welcome, yo. :D

    And thanks a lot. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahhaha back street boys. I think they were the first pop group we listened to as a generation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! I always wanted to marry one of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey.. thanks a lot. Am rather flattered :)

    ReplyDelete