It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log..."
The Beatles were genius. Really.
BUT I DON'T GET TO SLEEP LIKE A LOG! WHY, YOU ASK? BECAUSE OF SHIT LOADS OF HOMEWORK AND ASSIGNMENTS. ARGH.
So, life's so sad theses days. All I do is eat sleep and study. Of course, I blog and Facebook too. But ...not as often as I want to. And it's not like there's much to do on Facebook. It's as good (or as bad) as checking your fridge every two minutes. You keep looking into it, but nothing ever changes.
Sad, I know.
Only yesterday, it seems all my friends seemed to find a right time to call me up.
One of the gossip tid-bits that I heard was the a girl was gonna convert to Islam for her boyfriend. FYI, she's only 16. The dude's 17.
I know what you're thinking. 'WTF', right? Yeah, that's what I thought too. I mean, what happened to all the, 'Love transcends religion' and all that bull shit?
Pardon me, I feel a little cynical today. And I have absolutely no clue why.
Oh, wait! I do know why. More on that later.
Apparently, I'm the last person to have heard this story.
Yes, everyone just assumes that I know thing these days (more on that later).
Why the hell didn't anybody tell me? Sigh. Anyway.
11th grade is so so so so so so tiring. Today was my Sanskrit exam. And I just hope that my Sanskrit teacher does not faint while correcting my paper. Or forget all the Sanskrit that he knows. *fingers crossed*
I've learnt many things since my first day at 11th grade (apart from balancing chemical equations and other things like that).
- Never trust anyone who says 'I'm gonna fail today's test, dude! Pakka!" (Kameenon ko hamesha top rank atha hai)
- Never a trust a lecturer when he says he knows what kind of questions will be asked in the unit tests.
- Math teachers are certified crazy.
- Most math teachers can't teach.
- Math can drive you crazy, irrespective of whether you're good or bad at it.
- Never ever ever ask the class topper to help you during a test. They always give you the wrong answers in spite of knowing the right one. (Assholes, no?)