Sunday, August 21, 2011

You 2

Hey, you.
Yes, I'm talking to you. You listenin'? I hope you are. Sorry, if I'm being mean, but it's just that...you don't do much of it these days (listening, I mean). Or is it the only thing you do?
I don't know. I can never tell.
I never knew that this day would come. I didn't think this could be so tiring.
I hate that dealing with this sucks all the energy out of me...
I hate that I'm so vulnerable. I hate that you make me feel so unimportant. It wasn't supposed to be like that. Isn't that exactly what you're not supposed to do?

Did I expect too much? Maybe.


I dislike how you make me feel like I'm stalking you.
I know it's not like that, but my heart never understands no matter how hard I try. You know how it is, don't you?
I don't like how you hold such power over me. I hate it even more when it feels like I don't hold the same power over you.
I hate how my brain creates a mental picture of you, drumming, whenever I listen to your favourite songs.
I hate how I give up my favourite tv show to make time to talk to you each day only to hear you say "I'll call you back in a while". Which, of course, doesn't happen until the next 24 hours.
I hate how I can't resist when you call back. No matter what kind of situation I'm in. How can I? We only get to see each other once in two months, if we're really lucky.
I hate how all that I think/talk/write about, is you

I hate how I'm feeling like this.

How about showing me some love?
Let's make a deal.

I'll give you some space. You give me some of your time.
Let's create a continuum of our own.
Let's be mad. Let's be selfish when it comes to each other. Let's be possessive and show it. Let's be crazily in love.

Let's be US.










19 comments:

  1. Aww!
    I hope you work things out and feel better soon!
    But remember your family and other friends and, yes, us fellow bloggers are always there too!
    Cheer up, and take care!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww =( I hope things work out for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have a post called "you" too?? :) I must really write a part 2 of it!! :P
    I understand what u r going through. Long distance is like this only, and most of girls end up doing same too things too!You know I have a post called "you" too?? :) I must really write a part 2 of it!! :P
    I understand what u r going through. Long distance is like this only, and most of girls end up doing same too things too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...

    Things will get better soon, don't worry. Just don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, it's all about letting go.

    But most of the time, it's about holding on tight and making it work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's be US! Girl, this post is a lot more than just plain nice!

    Never let go when it comes to love. So in sync with Priyanka's comment :)

    Love, Risha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn. I know this entire feeling. Can relate so much with it.

    Its true..there has to be an equal effort.I hope he reads it & reverts back asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadhana- Thanks so much. Iknow I can always count you guys. :)

    Areesha, Soumya, Sugar- I hope so too. :)

    Ovais, HBL- Thanks. :)

    Priyanka, Risha- I'm not gonna let go. :)

    Colours- you know, the sad part is it's not even long distance. We live in the same city.
    Sigh. :\

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..this is some post...lets be us...one becomes so helpless in these kind of things... any person have so much power over any other person...only love can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute post! :)

    Visit my blog ;)

    http://mycupppaaacofffeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. :)
    It's so heartfelt. You don't see a lot of that nowadays..

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely words...nicely crafted lines!

    ReplyDelete
  13. its stuff like this that blows my peace to bits. no wait molecules. no wait. incomplete molecules.

    have u heard the theory how every action leaves an equal and opposite reaction?
    turns out, Einstein was wrong. when it came to love.

    ReplyDelete