Monday, April 15, 2013

i may have sinned

so here goes im the most insecure jealous sadistic person ive ever met and i wont be surprised if karma came and bit me right in the arse but i am surprised that i do not give a flying fuck about it because it feels like i did the right thing for the first time in my life i had absolutely no regard for anyones feelings but mine and it feels good and its not like they didnt deserve it the way i look at it they came running to me and asked for it and now are acting like im the one whos crazy
i can safely say that today i have evolved as a human being and can fight my own battles from now on as long as they dont get physical
my ego can now get a good nights sleep while i try to do more productive things with my time

2 comments:

  1. ego coupled with feminist glare, is a deadly combination. can do wonders !! miles to go!!

    ReplyDelete